Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MSC server driver locations

Hi all - does anybody know if there are updated drivers for the HP NC7782 Gigabit Adaptors for the MCS servers? I have been working on an issue regarding replication of our CRS databases and after running some tests it looks to be pointing toward the network between the servers. The servers are in the same rack and plugged into the same switch so I believe that the issue may be either cable related or an engineer mentioned that it may be the NIC card driver on the server causing the issues. Everything else looks to work just fine, the only thing that seems to have issues is the replication of the CRS databases. The drivers currently in use on our servers are version 8.52.0.0 and I have looked through on HP's site and cannot locate newer drivers thn what we are using. I was just wondering if anybody else has found that they need to update the drivers for the NIC cards on the servers and if so, where they were located. Thank you.

Views
Helpful
Replies