Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multimedia QUEUE

Hello all

Do you know if you can do some kind of Multimedia queue? what i mean is, when i have a caller in the queue and if he/se doesn't want to wait any longer, they can press 1 to leave a voicemail(recorded message), instead of sending that voicemail to a mailbox. i want that voicemail (recorded Step ) to be sent back to the queue ? and then have that message delivered to whichever agents becomes available ?

thanks

Cristobal

3 Replies 3

There are multiple options, some of them cheap some of them very expensive.  For example, you could send calls to Unity and have Unity dial an internal number which goes to queue until an agent answers.  Or you could have a call back server like virtual queue which will take the callers information, a time to call them, and will "hold" the callers place in line.  Based on stats it will try to predict when an agent is available and make an outbound call to the customer at the same time.  There are some other options in between.

david

For the Unity option, does it mean to write an AA script in Unity to control the following steps ??

1. the caller can leave a voice mail in Unity

2. send back the voice mail  to the uccx's CSQ?

Thanks

Sam

that is exactly what i'm trying to do.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: