Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple CTIOS in the same machine

I am trying to install second CTIOS on the same server because one team is all French spoken agents. When I ran CTIOS setup, the 'Add' button grey out, I am unable to add CTIOS instance or CTI server. In IPCC BOM, multiple CTIOS on same box is do-able, can anyone shred some light here?

Wei

4 REPLIES

Re: Multiple CTIOS in the same machine

You cannot added two Primary ctios server or two secondary ctios server for an instance. Create another instance and add CTI-OS server.

The problem is, I could not even add a new CTIOS instamce in the same box, the 'add' button is disabled.

Are you trying to install from the discs or from the setup.exe in the bin directory. You don't mention which version you are running but you can't add new elements from the bin setup.

it is IPCC 7.0.

I figured it out, as I had to remove the first CTIOS instance, then add two instances one-by-one. And I oan see the peripheral type is "IPCC Hosted". So I guess, when I created CTIOS instance in the first time, it only see one instance in ICM, so CTIOS assumed this is IPCC ENterprise, the peripheral type is 'IPCC'.

Wei

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content