Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Multiple QUEUE roleup

So in 5 scripts that I am re-writing, I am moving them to 1 physical script to remove transfers and complexity. I am trying to go from 10 Resources and  programically creating 2 Resources - (5)English and (5)Spanish. I am keeping the 10 CSQ's but changing the CSQ  Queue Names via Variable changes. All of the underlying prompts are exactly the same. Basically if I change 1 prompt in the Resource it changes all CSQ's with in that Resource, Is this good to do? I find that weird things are happening - prompts dont play once in awhile. I dont get it.

Basically looking for a best practice confirmation, attached screen shot.

Thank you

2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Your post doesn't entirely

Your post doesn't entirely make sense. For one thing Resource has a specific definition in CCX: it's how the system refers to an agent (aka a human). So what are you actually reducing from 10 to two?

I agreed with Jonathan: not

I agreed with Jonathan: not enough information here to make sense of what you're trying to accomplish.

If you want to specifically tackle the prompts not playing, pull the MIVR logs and look for the prompt name.  Or turn on ENG debugging and then look for the step in the MIVR logs.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content