cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Shifts with UCCX

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

We want to run multiple shifts in a small call center using the same phones. What are my options:

• 1. Multiple users have the Same IPCC extension, but operate at different times?
  • 2. Multiple users,Same Phones, but all different IPCC extions,

or any other options that allow the use of CAD, 7965 phones and multiple Agents?

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anurag,

Thank you for confirming my answer, validates that I might know what I am talking about, perhaps now I will deserve proper rating :-)

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Option 1 is unsupported, ACD line cannot be shared line DN, your only options are the following:

1. Use extension mobility, where the phones themselves do not have UCCX extension, and UCCX DN is only defined on EM profiles

2. Use common login for the agents, the issue here is with reporting as the same agent would be used for all shifts.

I have implemented option 1 on few occasions and it works fine.

HTH,

Chris

Anurag Siddhu
Level 1
Level 1

Your best option with no complication is to use Extension mobilty , that can meet your requirement

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Anurag,

Thank you for confirming my answer, validates that I might know what I am talking about, perhaps now I will deserve proper rating :-)

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: