Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Name to User - User not found

Good afternoon,

I have built a script where a caller needs to input their userID with the telephone pad using the name-to-user function. One user is unable to login. Her userid is "gauthiea" and when she types 42884432, the system says the user is not found. I have tried other users and it is working.

Any clue why this specific user is not working? Where should I start looking? The user is found in CM as well as in UCCX. Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just a wild guess since there have been other case-sensitivity issues in the past: does CUCM or AD show any upper-case characters in the username? If yes, try removing them.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just a wild guess since there have been other case-sensitivity issues in the past: does CUCM or AD show any upper-case characters in the username? If yes, try removing them.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Oh god, I found it. I thought the function was to input the CM username, however it is clearly called NAME to user. That is why it did not work

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: