cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help Prioritize Some numbers in UCCX 8.

Khurram Tariq
Level 1
Level 1

dear all

i need your help in configuring custom scripts of UCCX, we need to priotise some numbers so that when customer calls it should give priority to the customer call and send that call to an agent directly, i have created XML file and store that numbers in it and save it in database of UCCX, here i have attached some screenshots of my configuration please advise me where i am wrong, becasue its not matching the number.

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

please use this XML instead:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<numbers>
<number>03214689910</number>
<number>03444467297</number>
<number>1234</number>
<number>3333</number>
</numbers>

save it as numbers.xml into your Document Repository.

Adjust your script as follows:

Change the name of the variable named DOC to doc to avoid confusion.

Then use the following steps:

doc = Create XML Document (DOC[numbers.xml])

priority_number = GET XML Document Data (doc, "//number[contains(.,"+in_Calling_number+")]")

If ((priority_number!=null) Then

- True: /* Calling number found in XML */

- False: /* Calling number not found in XML */

I will post a screenshot as well.

The XPath expression is formulated so that 3, 33, 333 and 3333 will match, but 33333, 333333 etc won't. So you don't need an exact match. Just make sure that the numbers within the number XML elements are in E.164 format.

G.

Thanks for the brief explanation, i will use E 14 number it was my extension for testing purpose,

and see priority_number = GET XML Document Data (doc, "//number[contains(.,"+in_Calling_number+")]"// it is accepting this line as it is, added "// in the last then accepted so its correct?

also tell me the placement of these lines is correct in my script it should be after day of week check ?

Hi,

yes, after the day of week check.

Here's a screenshot of the steps I used in my script:

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: