Views
Helpful
Replies

NEED HELP

Jayd000007
Level 1
Level 1

IPCC Enterprise.

I deleted a month ago an Agent permanently from Config Manager->Deleted Objects.

The Problem now is when we generate report for that period using Agent->Skillgroup on Webview we dont get that Agent Statistics (because he is deleted), But when using SQL Analyzer i can see the statistics there.

Is there a trick to tell webview he should give the right statistics? should i recreate the agent to get the statistic for that month?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

Bit late now, but the trick is not to delete agents but to push them into a deleted team.

THis keeps all the relationships (except team alive for reporting and the agent can then be deleted after the reporting window is passed.

Recreating the agent won't help because they will be recreated with a new reference number which won't match the old one so you will have the same problem.

Push them to a deleted team?

I created a new Team: Deleted_Team and pushed the Agent in there. But when i Delete Agent from Agent Explorer i get error that the Agent is assigned to a Team.

Can you explain what you meant ?

You do not delete the agent. You put that agent in that team and remove it from all others. Once your reporting period is passed lets say 90 days, you can go into that team and delete that agent and then lose all associations.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: