cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need to see number called in queue agent is in multiple queues

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

So I have a have a script with mutiple queues in it and I have a agent made to see 2 of these queues. The issue is when the Agent answers they need to know which queue it is that was called so they know how to answer the call.  So if queue1 is answered they would answer one way and if queue2 was called they would answer another way.

Thank you in advance!

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Use a SET ENTERPRISE CALL INFO step to set the value of CALL.PERIPHERALVARIABLE1 to the queue name.

Make sure the peripheralvariable1 is configured in CDA to display in CAD.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Yes, you can put the step there, that will work fine.

When you open the CDA, you want to go to CAD-AGENT.  In that window, go to the Show Data Fields tab.  This is where you will add the call.peripheral into the view.

If you don't have that in your view (it may be named something else) then you will need to log into Side A

Go to Services Config -> Enterprise Data -> Layout List

If you are only using the default list, click on it (or whatever layout you are using).

From the Available Fields, move over the call.peripheral field to the Selected side then save.

Once you added the field to the layout in Side A, did you then go back to the Show Data Fields tab and make sure the field is now available?

Could you attach a screen shot of the properties for the SET ENTERPRISE CALL INFO step?

15 Replies 15

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi David,

In the CAD layout , please ask the Agents to see the Route Point info and the CSQ name before making sure on how to answer based on the requirement.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Is whisper available in UCCX?

You could easily modify the Work Flow and pop something up on the screen. I remember writing a little app to do this in UCCE from CAD. I passed in the ANI and info from a PV that indicated the reason for the call. It popped a window in the middle of the screen so agents could see it, and a timer killed it 10s later.

Regards,

Geoff

This looks intriging but I have not done that before. Can you give me some advice on how to start with this?

Use a SET ENTERPRISE CALL INFO step to set the value of CALL.PERIPHERALVARIABLE1 to the queue name.

Make sure the peripheralvariable1 is configured in CDA to display in CAD.

Andrew,

Not sure how to configure this in the CDA I assume you mean the desktop workflow admin tool right?  I have the enterprise call info step in place.  My value is 'CSQ" the variable is "call.peripheralvariable1" and the "tokens" set to "all" I am wondering where in the script to place though. I was thinking in the menu right after the queue was set?

Yes, you can put the step there, that will work fine.

When you open the CDA, you want to go to CAD-AGENT.  In that window, go to the Show Data Fields tab.  This is where you will add the call.peripheral into the view.

If you don't have that in your view (it may be named something else) then you will need to log into Side A

Go to Services Config -> Enterprise Data -> Layout List

If you are only using the default list, click on it (or whatever layout you are using).

From the Available Fields, move over the call.peripheral field to the Selected side then save.

Andrew, I had to go to side A and do it but in the script it is called "call.peripheralvariable1" but when logged into SIDE A There wer only ones called "call Variable 1" I assume that is the same thing but when I ad it I do see it in the Agent window but the queue name does not show. i also created a new variable that just says "queue1" and pointed the enterprise info step  to look at that instead of the queue but I don't see that info being relayed either?

Once you added the field to the layout in Side A, did you then go back to the Show Data Fields tab and make sure the field is now available?

Could you attach a screen shot of the properties for the SET ENTERPRISE CALL INFO step?

I do not see the route pointe info or the CSQ name when the call is presented. Is there a way to have CAD show that?

I added the screen shots for you

What is that "queue1 info Presentation" in front of the Set Enterprise Call Info?

Just a "label"

Sorry for the late reply David.  Is this still an issue or have you got it working now?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: