Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Network VRU Script *Configuration Parameters*

ICM 7.x

Can anyone direct me to a guide that tells you the specific paramters for a Network VRU Script??

I am running the microapp "Get Digit" and the timeout is taking too long.  Meaning - I am wiating for the caller to enter some digits - could either be single or multiple digits (3) and after you enter the digits the time it takes to move on is a little too long.

More to the point - in the configuration paramters field - it has (3,3,N,3,3,1,1)

It would help to understand what each of those digits represents - I know the first (or second) represents the number of digits to expect - but no clue on the rest.

In context - the caller can either enter a single digit menu option OR a 3 digit code off the main menu - after I collect the digits - I check if there are multiple digits then route to different CED nodes.  The issue bieng that it seems to wait 5 seconds after the last digit is pressed before proceeding in the script.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!!!

2 REPLIES

Re: Network VRU Script *Configuration Parameters*

Re: Network VRU Script *Configuration Parameters*

That had the info - thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies