Views
Helpful
Replies

New IVR advise needed

Yves Velazco
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I've been assigned a task to create a new CSQ IVR and while I have the CCX & CM configured, I need assistance with the scripting piece.  I'm no pro but can pretty much find my way around the editor, I'm just needing some pointers.

A little background, this particular CSQ is for support line which has a different support numbers in EU, AP, IN, & NA.  The idea is that depending on which support number the customer (caller) calls it lands on the appropriate support agent on that region (if available); otherwise, they have the option to reach an English (NA) support agent or leave a voicemail.

Here's what I'm not sure if possible.  Each of the different support numbers will hit a pilot number in my NA CM.  How do I go about collecting the forwarding number so I know where the customer is coming from (without prompting them) and direct to the respective agent?  Is this possible, if not - what are my options?  I was thinking of using "Call Contact Info".

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

If you use call contact info, can you tell this caller's region? If not, why don't you use a different pilot number for each region?

david