Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

New IVR advise needed

Hello everyone,

I've been assigned a task to create a new CSQ IVR and while I have the CCX & CM configured, I need assistance with the scripting piece.  I'm no pro but can pretty much find my way around the editor, I'm just needing some pointers.

A little background, this particular CSQ is for support line which has a different support numbers in EU, AP, IN, & NA.  The idea is that depending on which support number the customer (caller) calls it lands on the appropriate support agent on that region (if available); otherwise, they have the option to reach an English (NA) support agent or leave a voicemail.

Here's what I'm not sure if possible.  Each of the different support numbers will hit a pilot number in my NA CM.  How do I go about collecting the forwarding number so I know where the customer is coming from (without prompting them) and direct to the respective agent?  Is this possible, if not - what are my options?  I was thinking of using "Call Contact Info".

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY

If you use call contact info,

If you use call contact info, can you tell this caller's region? If not, why don't you use a different pilot number for each region?

david

Views
Helpful
Replies