Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

no data in the RtCSQsSummary/RtIcdStats table

IPCC 4.02. A new installation into the customer's production today. I just noticed that there is no real time data at all in these two tables. But supervisor is able to see the real stats from the appadmin link. I checked my own company's ipcc 3.12 which does have data is these two tables.

Actually I just realize that I have to enable the realtime snapshot configure to populate the these two tables.

So this is ok. But which table does supervisor realtime info get from if not these two tables?

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: no data in the RtCSQsSummary/RtIcdStats table

I belive the stats on supervisor desktop don't get populated from any DB, these as well as the real time stats on appadmin page get populated from jsp pages, this thread goes into some detials:http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1dd68cef

HTH,

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies