Views
Helpful
Replies

No Ringback PSTN UCCE/CVP

hassanalirazi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am using cvp 4.0 and ICM 7.2.3 the issue that we are facing is that when the call is being transferred to the agent no ring back is heard by the customer. I have checked the dial-peer the dial-peer for 91919191 is configured correctly we are using static routes in which 91919191 static route is pointed towards the gateway.

Can anyone please help me get to the Root cause of the issue?

Thanks

Hassan

3 Replies 3

rhobab
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Check to see if you have the necessary scripts and wavs on the gateway. There should be a rinback.wav file in the gateway's flash.

Victor

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

The ringone dial-peer is only relevant to SIP deployments. H.323 has built-in methods to get ringback from the gateway or from the far end (CUCM), you may want to take a look at general VoIP ringback troubleshooting as documented here :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk1077/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094c33.shtml

Depending on what you want to achieve in the end, you probably also want to check such things as H.323 Fast Start configuration, the CUCM Annunciator service etc..

Cheers,

Kris

I had similar issue few years back with H323 deployment and needed to change "Send H225 User Info Message" CUCM service parameter to "H225 Info for Call Progress Tone ".

Chris