Views
Helpful
Replies

No teams visible in Supervisor Desktop software

gary.heft
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

All of our UCCX supervisors can use the supervisor desktop software without any problems, but one particular user just sees a blank screen and the teams drop-down menu is blank. I made sure she is a member of the proper team and has Supervisor privileges.

I'm stumped. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Cheers,

Gary

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Gary

No teams in the list means either:

1) That Supervisor is assigned sup rights, but not assigned to any teams in Subsystems/RmCm/Teams. Go into the teams the user should see, and assign the user as a secondary sup

2) Sometimes you may have assigned the user to the teams, but it doesn't sync to the 'desktop' services. If you are sure the user is assigned to the teams, you can go into Desktop Administrator (the new web based one in 7.x) and do a forced resync, or just restart the 'Desktop Sync' service from Control Panel in AppAdmin.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...    

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Gary

No teams in the list means either:

1) That Supervisor is assigned sup rights, but not assigned to any teams in Subsystems/RmCm/Teams. Go into the teams the user should see, and assign the user as a secondary sup

2) Sometimes you may have assigned the user to the teams, but it doesn't sync to the 'desktop' services. If you are sure the user is assigned to the teams, you can go into Desktop Administrator (the new web based one in 7.x) and do a forced resync, or just restart the 'Desktop Sync' service from Control Panel in AppAdmin.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...    

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

You were absolutely right, I had overlooked the Subsystems/RmCm/Teams section. Problem solved!

Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers,

Gary

No problem!

Thanks for the reminder! This resolved my issue too. 

Thanks Aaron,

I applied resync by issuing utils service restart Cisco Desktop Sync Service from CLI and it works well, now the teams are displayed in CSD

Thank you very helpful.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: