Helpful
Replies

Nodes in ICM Scripts

hari chandran
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can any one explain me the below clarification on ICM Script editor 8.5

1. What the Call type node used for, and what will happen if we does not use that node?

2. On enterprise Skill Group node, we can see Queue type Priority how does not functions?

3. Also how to roll back the script to previous version?

24 Replies 24

Hi, what is PM?

Also, is this IP IVR or CVP?

G.

Can you provide a screenshot of the Network VRU Script configuration for your Play Media?

Have you set all of the following variables properly?

• Call.user.microapp.media_server
  • Call.user.microapp.locale
  • Call.user.microapp.app_media_lib

The media_server and app_media_lib values cannot be the same as what you use for CVP Studio apps.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi James,

I didn't set

• Call.user.microapp.locale

Is that very much important inorder to Play media??

yes its required, if you don't set it defaults to en-us.

by the way for failed Call what your CVP logs says, please post them here if possible.

regards

Chintan

Hi,

We are having a IF node, in which the Yes is going to nodes(Call type a and call type b) and No conditions are pointing to the nodes(call type c and call type d). After that the call is getting queued. My doubt is can we take the reporting for all 4 call types on the attached scenario. Am trying to figure out that whether the following four reports can be generated using above senario: call type a, call type b , call type c and call type d...

Please explain

Can you provide a screenshot?

While applying Call Type A followed immediately by Call Type B will increment the "Offered" count for both, only the most recently applied Call Type will include proper statistics for Answered, Service Level, speed of answer, etc.

A call only ever has a single active Call Type at a time. When you apply a new Call Type to a call, the previous Call Type gets incremented in the "Overflow Out" field, and no more data is written about the previous Call Type after that.

-Jameson

-Jameson

HI James, 

Please find the sample screent shot 

Hari,

Based on the screenshot you provided, I would expect the following in Call Type reporting:

• For each "Kia" caller, PLATINUM_KIA Call Type would have its CallsOffered and OverflowOut incremented by 1.For these same callers, PLAINUM*_KIA Call Type would have its CallsOffered incremented by 1. All statistics about queuing for that caller would be kept in the PLAINUM*_KIA Call Type.
  • For each "Hyundai" caller, PLATINUM_HYUNDAI Call Type would have its CallsOffered and OverflowOut incremented by 1. For these same callers, PLATINUM*_HYUNDAI Call Type would have CallsOffered incremented by 1, and all statistics about queuing for that caller would be kept in the PLATINUM*_HYUNDAI Call Type.

It seems very strange to me that you would assign one Call Type, then immediately assign another in this situation. Both would have the same CallsOffered count, but only one will have queuing and Agent delivery statistics. The first Call Type assigned (PLATINUM_KIA or PLATINUM_HYUNDAI in this case) doesn't seem to have any real purpose here.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi James,

1.Please let me know what do you mean by : ""Call Type would have its CallsOffered and OverflowOut incremented by 1""

2.Explanation of the screen shot: Based on the If node the call is going Kia/Hyudai. We have Platinum and Platinum+ caller of which one will be high priority and other is low. The prioity we are setting in Queue to Ent Skill Group node.

Now the requirement is to get reporting for Platinum and Platinum+ callers, that is the reason we had two call type next to next. I have designed this jus an assumption.

From the screenshot we should get reports for 4 different call types.

Please let me know will it work or any other god way to achieve.

1 - CallsOffered and OverflowOut are data in Call Type reporting. OverflowOut signifies that a new Call Type was applied. Only one Call Type is ever active on a call at any time. So as soon as you apply PLATINUM+_KIA in your example, PLATINUM_KIA is no longer active, and none of your queue data will record on that Call Type.

Based on your screenshot, you will only get queue reporting in your PLATINUM+_KIA and PLATINUM+_HYUNDAI Call Types.

If you want PLATINUM_KIA to only apply to Platinum Kia calls, you need another IF node to differentiate between Platinum and Platinum+, and then only apply a single Call Type before queuing.

For the Platinum+ priority, I would use an IF node after beginning queuing to check for Platinum+ status, then a Queue Priority node after that if the caller is Platinum+.

If you haven't yet, please read the UCCE Reporting Guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-enterprise/products-user-guide-list.html

This thread is getting far, far, far off from the original intended question. I suggest if you have new questions, please start new threads for those.

-Jameson

-Jameson