cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

not able to add jtapi triggers

bphelps
Level 2
Level 2

I've configured some CTI route points in CCM and associated them with the IPCC JTAPI user but they aren't showing up in IPCC as a trigger I can add. I've got about 200 other triggers defined and working. Any ideas? IPCC 3.x.

2 Replies 2

thomas1
Level 2
Level 2

I don't know for sure or not, but is it possible there is a max number of triggers that can be added? Over 200 triggers seems like a lot. In our call center, we only have a few triggers. I would try completely removing one of the existing triggers and unassociate it from the JTAPI user in CCM too. Then, see if one of the new triggers shows up just to rule out a device limit. I'm curious if there is a limit.

200 triggers is not the issue. I had a client with more than 600 triggers. So, thatz not it. I would suggest trying just unassociating the trigger from the jtapiuser and then reassociating it again. Ensure you select No Primary Extension and No ICD extension.

If it still does not show up, recycle the engine. Also check that you have the right JTAPI settings. And lastly, ensure that the RP addition was done on the publisher