Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to login to CCX 7

khanfawaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am not able to login to our ccx 7 through gui. It gives a login error which i have attached. Also the contact center calls are not happening. We did a server shutdown for our PM work yesterday. Untill then it was working fine. When we restarted the server, it gives this error. I am new to this network and do not know how the network is been designed. Please guide me.                   

9 Replies 9

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

UCCX authenticates againts the CUCM user database - and based on what you wrote about calls not going through, I must say there's something wrong between the CUCM-UCCX communication.

Go ahead  and log onto the UCCX using Remote Desktop console session, VNC (if you have it - you should). Start the Services MMC snap-in (Start -> Run, then type services.msc). Check for the CRS Node Manager. Start it if it's down. Wait a few seconds and try to log in using the appadmin webpage.

What was the reason for shutting down the server, by the way?

G.

Hi,

Thanks G.

I will check that. We had a PM check up for our power back up systems. So we had to shutdown all the servers.

Hi G,

The crs node manager was already running under services.msc. I restarted it and tried login. Still the same problem. I waited for a few seconds and tried to login.

hi Khanfawaz,

1) Please try loggin into the ccx server from another system.

2)check the callmanger end user configuration ( end user page)

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Karthik

Hi ,

Please check if your CUCM and the AXL services (in CUCM) are upand running, also crossverify the UCCX Admin credentials which resides as an end user in the CUCM.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts!!

Hi,

@ Karthik, i cant login through any system. also end user is correct.

@ anchoudh, yes the cucm and axl are up and running. The ccx crdentials are correct only.

Hi,

Please use the CET tool on your UCCX box (needs to be really careful while using this tool, do not modify anything except the below point) and add one more UCCX Admin user and try again.

Go to UCCX box, Start->Run  and type cet here. It will open up a command like window , wait for the exit window message

Click no to exit.

Select AppAdminSetupConfig->on the right hand side double click (as shown below) it will open another window, click on the Appadminsetup config (refer the below attachment) and change the setup to Fresh Install.

After this long into UCCX Admin with Administrator\ciscocisco credentials, just keep clicking next do not modify anything till selecting the UCCX Admin page, on this page select another Admin USER and save it.

Than try logging in into UCCX with this user.

Note: Is the deployment is under production, I would recommend you to please open a Cisco TAC case and do it along with them as this procedure is little sensitive, better to play safe.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hi anchoudh,

I know that step. But I am not going to do that myself so I have asked to raise a TAC SR. Waiting for that.

Anyway thanks for the guidance..

Hi khanfawaz,

Fine, good luck.

Please don't forget to rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers and mark them as answered as appropriately.

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: