Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Not Ready/Work State logic flow to allow for Agent non-call Time tracking

IPCC 4.0.2 with a fair number of agents. The CC managers want a way to track the agents time on special projects not call Q related. We have implemented reason codes, but they fail in most scenarios unless the agent takes at least one call, and then sets a work or not ready reason code during that call.

If they need to do a special project for example after lunch (Not Ready State), they should be able to click work and choose project. If they are in work | special project, then they should be able to choose another work state with a different reason code.

CAD doesn't allow for these different workflows. Any idea on how to make the options more flexible without having the caller go into ready, take one call and then choose the work state again?

1 REPLY

Re: Not Ready/Work State logic flow to allow for Agent non-call

I did something similar. I used the Agent Not Ready Reason Codes to track outgoing calls or the time spent on outgoing and incoming emails. I then rn a report on those Reason Codes and it gives me the time that I needed. Hope this helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies