Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Null pointer exception error

I have  script that was working but I saved it out and then edited it and now get a error when i try to validate it. I am not sure how to isolate it.

script Validation Failed: java.lang.nullpointerException

Not sure what coruppted this. does any one know how I can trouble shoot this?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Null pointer exception error

Ok this looks like a little corruption in the Java behind the scenes. Open the Menu step labeled Mon_Thurs_Menu and click OK to save it again. Validate your script again; there will be a few Dangling GoTo errors but those will be easy to fix.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
7 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Assuming it is showing you this error in the bottom-right section and not as a pop-up message you can click on it. It should highlight the step that is generating the error.

Beyond that we would need to see your script. You can put it in a ZIP file and attach it to the thread.

Here is the script and yes it

is in the window below as a error when I validate.

VIP Super Bronze

Ok this looks like a little corruption in the Java behind the scenes. Open the Menu step labeled Mon_Thurs_Menu and click OK to save it again. Validate your script again; there will be a few Dangling GoTo errors but those will be easy to fix.

You rock! That was it and I fixed the Go to errors!

Thank you Very Much!

Interesting also when I click on that error it does not highlight a step in the script.

Silver

Are you running it on the server or Windows client PC? if it's a PC which Windows OS? Also please let us know the UCCX version.

Pablo

I am running on my PC WIN XP and my UCCX version is 7

Views
Helpful
Replies