Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Number of AW's in ICM 6.0sr2

Hi All,

Is there a limit to the number of AW's that can be configured on ICM Enterprise 6.0sr2? These are not HDS/WebView, but rather boxes for the Call Center people to skill agents and enable/disable outbound campaigns.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Number of AW's in ICM 6.0sr2

technically, there is no limit to the number of AWs allowed to be installed.

(as i'm told by a few ipcc guru's; i have a few AWs myself on our system)

be sure that if using multiple, you coordinate with other admins when using AW for IPCC/ICM configuration as it can lead to serious confusion and possible script corruption if multiple admins are in making changes at the same time.

(since you have multiple call center people to use the AW, you should be sure you have in place, a method for them to know who is using it currently and when another can use it; AW will not tell you when another admin is in configuring; but if working on a script and another is in, it will tell you when your script is no longer the latest version or the active script, in essence letting you know changes by another have just been made and you may need to refresh your current session)

please see the following link for more info:

http://cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps1844/c1676/ccmigration_09186a00802297e0.pdf

Re: Number of AW's in ICM 6.0sr2

Thanks, that is what I thought, but wanted to make sure. Our call center people are only able to modify agents, I do all of the scripting and all that. Thanks again!

Views
Helpful
Replies