Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Number of CSQs used is maxed out

Customer has implemented a solution to handle regional calls by creating a personal CSQ per agent.   If the caller knows the agent's number (DID), the information is retrieved from an SQL query to get the CSQ name, if the caller does not know the agent's number, another SQL query uses the area code to determine the CSQ name.   Specific agents only take certain area code calls.

Calls are then sent to the Agent's personal CSQ for queuing, etc.   If the caller want's to leave a VM, then the DID VM is used for a transfer.

The agent takes other types of calls in addition to the geo-routed calls, so they have additional CSQs.

The problem I'm running into is that with the number of personal and group CSQs they have reached the maximum of 150 CSQs and makes the solution unsustainable for growth.

I've looked at using a resource group, but since each agent also takes normal CSQ calls that doesn't work. 

If I were to use a supervised transfer to the DID (with takeback < VM) and loop with 'queue-like' prompts, the call would be a DID call, not an ACD call.

If I were to use the script to do a supervised transfer to the agent's ACD line, I would still need to provide manual queuing and prompts to simulate the queue step, but the call would show up as a transferred call, not associated to any CSQ.

Anyone else have this type of issue?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content