cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ODBC Database schema

caleb.mclean
Level 1
Level 1

With IPCC 4.x and Call Manager 4.1x I am having a problem with scripts that have been created, uploaded. Using the same version of all software the script is downloaded into the editor. When the DB Get step is selected an error is given. I have to click "update database schema" every time I open a working script. If I don't the variables in "field selection' disappear. Any ideas?

3 Replies 3

druloc666
Level 1
Level 1

You have to create an ODBC connection to the database. Then configure it from the administrator page (adding the new ODBC connection name). Next time you try to configure the DB Get step you'll see the database connection.

The original file has a functioning database connection. the ODBC for the 'windows' is configured and the IPCC database subsystem is configured. The file works perfectly. Then when the file is saved and opened at some later date we get the error. The editor is logged into the CRS server and we still get the error.

Thanks

I am assuming you are opening the script on your PC? If you open it on the IPCC server you won't run into this issue. I belive this is expected result.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: