Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Oncall Support outbound dialer script UCCX

Hello,

I have a request to create an script or a way to alert our engineers on call when an alert received from one our monitoring systems. I guess it will be something like this

Monitored System ---->send an email alert ---to somewhere -----then something it triggers uccx outbound script -------a call is initiated to the engineer on call for that day ------the engineer cell phone is called ----and a recording is played to the engineer on calll-----if the engineer doest not answer-----the system will place another call after 5 minutes -------if the engineer answered the call -----the engineer will call a number enter a code and disabled clear the call.....I know it got to be a way to make this happend in uccx....but where do i start?.....thanks!

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Oncall Support outbound dialer script UCCX

The place to start would be identifying how you are going to trigger the CCX script. If you have a premium license, you can use an HTTP trigger which probably makes the most sense. An external application server would perform an HTTP GET or POST to a URL on the CCX server which would trigger a script.

After that it's all in the CCX script. I'm not quite clear what specific item you're asking for help on beyond that.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
Views
Helpful
Replies