Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

One agent in Multiple Call Centers/scripts configuration assistance

Hi, We have 15 incoming numbers that all zero out to one agent and each number needs its own script as the options when you call into the numbers are different.  We also need to run reports on each number.  I am a bit confused on how to set this up as I have never configured an agent to be part of more than one script before.  My plan was to build one Call Control Group and use it for each Application.  I was also going to build one skill group and assign the agent to this skill group.  But I am not sure what to do with the Resource Group and the Team.  Would I then build a CSQ for each number and then assign all the CSQ's to the one Team?  And for the Resource Group would I just create the one Group and assign that Agent to the group?  Is this the correct way to configure this and would we still be able to pull reports on the individual 15 numbers?  Also what would happen if the agent is on a call from one number and another call comes in on one of the other numbers, would it just hold the caller in the queue until that agent became available?  And how would it determine which incoming call had the priority if the agent is answering for more than one number and there is multiple calls at one time?  I am still quite new to this and any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Deb

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Build one application

Build one application pointing to one script, build multiple triggers pointing to this application (one for each agent), assign agents to their own skills, build dedicated CSQs.  In the script read the called number and use "switch node" to dynamically assign CSQ name and then send the call to common select resource node and use the CSQ variable to select proper CSQ. Then you can report on each CSQ.

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content