We have UCCX 7.0(1)SR05_Build504 and call manager UCCM System version: 184.108.40.206000-1.
- We have many team with basic IVR options for customers, one of the Team called "customer service". The customer service team have 6 to 8 agents. All have same CSS, partition, CSQ, Resource Groups and Team mapping.
- The issue is, only one agent not able to receive the calls in the team. The user is properly configured in CSQ also the resource group and team configuration is fine. we have compared with working user and found all config is fine.
- The user is logged in properly and always in ready state in CAD, but no call routed this agent and no error message observed on the agent side.
- The user extension is 5154 and the user configured on call manager is Dennis. Fonseca. The UCCX Resource name also showing properly.
- I have collected the MIVR logs and i can see the extension 5154 and agent name. The calls are routing. am not have much idea about MIVR log analzis, so icouldn't find the exact issue.
- Please find the MIVR logs and help me to understand the issue or why the calls are not routing to this agent even logged and ready mode???
Hmm, does this agent worked before?...maybe try deleting the agent configuration (callmanager end user) and configure it again, check if maybe there is an inactive agent that were using this same extension in the past. Are you sure the agent's phone is in the right partition?
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...