cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One single button for "Ready" and "Not Ready"?

florianfetty
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all!

Is there a possibility to assign a service URL for changing the agent state from "Ready" to "Not Ready"? Just like the "One Button Login" ...

Best regards; Florian

2 Replies 2

Rajiv Lal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are you using CAD and there you are looking for this functionality or its IPPA?

I guess its working as design and you might need to raise an enhancement request.

Would appreciate if anyone in this forum has any other inputs for this question.

HTH

I think this is what you are looking for. If you are using IPPA then you can use something like this as a registered service. It's what our installer configured for us.

http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:PORT/ipphone/js/sciphonexml/IPAgentChangeState.jsp?State=3&RC

The 3 is your Agent State Code for Not Ready. For Ready just change it to a 4.

Word of caution: Agents can not go from one Not Ready state into another Not Ready state if you are using Reason Codes. We have our agents selecting a Not Ready code from a list and with the IPPA you have to first select Ready then select Not Ready to change this state. If you are using CAD this is not an issue. Becomes a real problem if you have agents who came back from a meeting and need to go to lunch but there are calls in queue. If anyone knows a way to work around that little problem I'd be eternally grateful.