Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Call in Cisco Finesse

Anybody please help what all configuration to be done in Finesse to do the outbound calls.

I am using Cisco UCCX 10.0, in which i have both the option for Cisco CAD and Finesse. When i run a outbound campaign its coming as an incoming call in Finesse.

When i answer the call, its showing the error "Unable to communicate with Enterprise Server. Outbound option not available".

Please help how to enable the outbound controls in Finesse

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I can't find the SRND for UCCX 10.0 anywhere, but what I know from this year's Cisco live is that Finesse for UCCX is four inbound only. Outbound is not supported (yet).

Check the following session: BRKCCT-2220.

G.

3 REPLIES

Hi,

I can't find the SRND for UCCX 10.0 anywhere, but what I know from this year's Cisco live is that Finesse for UCCX is four inbound only. Outbound is not supported (yet).

Check the following session: BRKCCT-2220.

G.

Hi Gergely,

Thank you for your answer.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

This is ineed the case, from RN (somewhat cryptic :-) ):

Cisco Finesse

Cisco Finesse is the next generation browser-based agent and supervisor desktop for Unified CCX. Finesse is an alternative to Cisco Agent Desktop, Cisco Supervisor Desktop, and Cisco Desktop Administrator. Finesse is available with Enhanced and Premium license packages and provides typical inbound voice contact center functionality. It supports Unified Communications Manager-based silent monitoring and workflow-based recording with MediaSense and Work Force Optimization (WFO).

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content