Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.
Bronze

outbound calls with call redirect round robin

Hi

Is it possible with IPCC5X to configure script to send calls to remote destinations in round robin fashion i.e. we do have two different telcom providers and send some calls over one provider than the others. Is it achievable in IPCC5X.

Cheers

Ikram

4 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Re: outbound calls with call redirect round robin

Not within UCCX; however, you can use a route group on the CTI Ports and Agent ACD lines that uses Circular as the Distribution Algorithm and then insert the gateway/trunks of the two different carriers.

Bronze

Thanks, but I managed to find solution just pointing to phone number and then route to PSTN through different route group.

C

Bronze

Jonathan,

Never heard of using CTI ports as part of Route group. Route groups can only contain gateways and its analog or Digital ports. Have you done this thing in real environment or just a thought?

VIP Super Bronze

I was referring to assigning route patterns to a partition of the CTI Ports' CSS which contains a route list and route group that selects from multiple gateways.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content