cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

outbound dialer 11.0

danpatri
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have a client on UCCE 11.0 who wants to add an additional outbound dialer to the instance. So they want to have dialer 1 duplexed and dialer 2 duplexed. Each on a sperate pg on the same instance. I know of another client on UCCE 10.0 that has done this. The hosted deployment section of the 11.0 UCCE design guide page 173 says "In Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Hosted environments, only on SIP dialer can be deployed on each of the unified icm customer instances within a Unified ICM Complex." My client is not running Hosted.

Are multiple SIP dialers supported on one 11.0 UCCE Instance?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Are you looking for redundancy with these SIP dialers or are you looking for each SIP dialer to work independently of each other?

I think another user posted a similar question a few years ago that I answered for him/her

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12163111/sip-dialer-call-flow

Thanks Omar for the information. The documentation on the outbound caused a little confusion about the number of dialers that are allowed per instance on a SIP UCCE 11.0 instance. There is a section under hosted deployment that says you can only have one dialer per instance. It also mentions UCCE which should not really be there. If you look at the section Configuration Limits and Scalability Constraints for Unified CCE Reference Designs further down on page 305 it clearly out lines you can have 4 dialers per instance. Want to verify this information and it has been verified.

Well, for what it's worth, I've deployed two dialers in a 9.x environment and we passed A2Q

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: