Helpful
Replies

Outbound dialer: BATimeZone is showing +300 instead of +330 minutes

Shantha Murthy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Good morning.

We are facing  timezone issue in preview call back in outbound dialer. BAtimezone is showing +300 instead of +330 for IST (Indian Standard Time).

In configuration, timezone is set as GMT +5:30 Chennai, Kolkatta, Mumbai, New Delhi. But BAtimezone ECC variable is getting time as +300 ie +5:00 GMT.

Please suggest what need to be done.

Kind Regards,

Shantha Murthy s

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I think I found something in the Outbound Option Guide for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Hosted 7.5(1) p. 28:

Outbound Option does not support half-hour time zones; however, as a work-around you can configure campaigns to start a half hour early or late.

What this "does not support" means is not explained, unfortunately.

G.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi, what is the ICM version?

G.

Hi Szabo,

ICM version is 7.5.

Kind Regards,

Shantha Murthy S

Hi, can you give me an example of the incorrect variable? Do you see that in the logs perhaps? G.

Hi Szabo,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, able to see in agnet CAD. Please find the screen shot for agent CAD and configuration done in Campaign manager

Please let me know for any more information.

Thanks.

Shantha Murthy

Hi,

I think I found something in the Outbound Option Guide for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Hosted 7.5(1) p. 28:

Outbound Option does not support half-hour time zones; however, as a work-around you can configure campaigns to start a half hour early or late.

What this "does not support" means is not explained, unfortunately.

G.

Hi Szabo,

Thanks  a lot for the answer.

Have a nice day.

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”

Kind Regards,

Shantha Murthy S