cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound Dialer - ICM

ciscogini
Level 4
Level 4

In an IVR based campaign, when a call goes to Voice mail how can I play a different message.

I am using the progreesive mode and selected the AMD option to go to Route Point.

but now luck. Any input is appreciated.

5 Replies 5

Edward Umansky
Level 4
Level 4

If you are using ICM v7.1(1) or later, you can examine the Call.BAResponse variable in your routing script. It will be set to "CPA_Voice" for live contact and "CPA_AnswerMachine" for an answering machine.

If you are not at ICM v7.1(1) or later, then unfortunately there is no good way to do it. The only way would be to actually query the dialing list table in the ba database and examine the CallResult field. A CallResult of 10 indicates live voice and 12 an answering machine.

I am using ICM 6.0 and also CallResult are set afetr the call is complete so I will to be able to check this during the call.

In an IVR based campaign I believe the CallResult is set soon after the call is transferred. Not 100% sure with 6.0 but I have successfully used the database lookup strategy with 7.0.

Do you know if I can do this?

Using the PRDECTIVE mode can I run a outbound campaign with out any agent logged in to the queue?

Hello, can you tell me how this works. I would like to mark all calls detected as answering machines as handled. This is because I have alot of voice that is detected as answering machine. This creates a high number of customer abandons. Can't seem to get it worked out with Cisco. Where do I examine the BAResponse variable? Reservation script or AMD script? Thanks,

If you are using ICM v7.1(1) or later, you can examine the Call.BAResponse variable in your routing script. It will be set to "CPA_Voice" for live contact and "CPA_AnswerMachine" for an answering machine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: