Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Outbound ECC Variables problems in IPCC 7.0

When I trying to get ECC Variables in ICM Script configured for outbound campaign I get following trouble:

I initialized node "Set Variable" with value: ?Call.PeripheralVariable2= Call.BADialedListID? But in result at CTIOS Outbound Option Softphone I see Call.BADialedListID but Call.PeripheralVariable2 is not initialized . I trying all other Outbound ECC Variables but result is the same . On the other side ? when I use custom ECC Variables (with ?user? prefix that I defined in ICM) , everything works correctly. i.e. node ?Call.PeripheralVariable2= user.UserVar? with previously deifned ?user.UserVar? works correctly.

-- best regards, Igor
1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Outbound ECC Variables problems in IPCC 7.0

ICM 5.1, 6.0, 7.0

CTI OS Server 5.1, 6.0, or 7.0.

If a monitor mode application that uses a wildcard in it's filter is disconnected, events containing the field specified with the wildcard will not be forwarded to other clients.

For example, if the filter is

MessageID = 10,13,15,23,24;DeviceUniqueObjectID = device.5000.1*

events containing DeviceUniqueObjectID will not be sent to clients after the monitor mode application has been disconnected.

Workaround:

Cycle CTI OS Server after a monitor mode application with a filter meeting the criteria described.

IPCC troublshooting:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/products_tech_note09186a00800b6a82.shtml

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content