Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Outbound Message

Hi All,

I'm using UCCX 7.0 Premium and have been working on a script to send out an Outbound recording to a list of phone numbers in a SQL database. So far everything is working great to initiate the script via an http trigger and send out a pre-recorder prompt to all the numbers in a database using the PlaceCall along with marking each successful call in the database. My question here is how would I best write this to send to multiple numbers at once, hopefully in groups of 10-20 at a time since I easily have that many channels available on the PRIs. I would also prefer to not require someone to simply start the start over and over, though I also want to be sure someone doesn't end up getting multiple calls.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Outbound Message

Look into the Trigger Application Asyncronous feature, and locking records as they are being checked out for callbacks.

You can manage your concurrency with scripting, or by simply letting the place call step fail when all ports in your outbound port group are busy.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
3 REPLIES

Look into the Trigger Application Asyncronous feature, and locking records as they are being checked out for callbacks.

You can manage your concurrency with scripting, or by simply letting the place call step fail when all ports in your outbound port group are busy.

Anthony Holloway

Community Member

Awesome Anthoney, thank you very much. I was about to reply after having some issues, though I managed to get it working and the Trigger Application step mixed with two seperate scripts\applications (a triggering script with this step and a script with the actual outbound steps) did the trick.

Thanks again

You're very welcome.  I am glad to know you got yourself all fixed up with a working solution.

Anthony Holloway

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content