Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Outbound Option - Calls marked in result field "C" if Campaign is stopped

I am running IPCC 7.0 SR2. I am installing the Outbound Option on an existing IPCC environment. If campaigns are allowed to run til completion, then there are no errors and the calls are properly marked in the result field with the proper call disposition. However, there is a business requirement for this project that calls for the ability of the call center supervisors to have the ability to stop and restart a campaign as necessary without losing the ability to continue calling the loaded numbers once the campaign has been restarted. When am testing this, I notice that the result fields for calls that have not been attempted marked as "C" for closed, but the calls that were attempted and has not reached maximum attemps before the campaign shutdown are presented to the dialers to redial once the campaign is restarted. None of the calls that were tagged as "C" were presented to the dialers. Has anyone seen this or know how I can make the Campaign Manager tag the calls with a different dispositon?

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Outbound Option - Calls marked in result field "C" if Campai

Try Bug - CSCsd20320

Re: Outbound Option - Calls marked in result field "C" if Campai

I couldn't pull that up in the Bug Tool. Is that ID correct?

Thanks,

Views
Helpful
Replies