Hi every one,
I have built IPCC Enterprise ver 7.2 and CCM 6.0. I already configured Outbound Option in there. when I started a Campaign ( Import Telephone number list), Agent's IPphone and Customer's phone rang. But when the customer answered the call, the call came into hold state. After 6 seconds, the call was end.
I already checked call waiting feature by increasing Busy trigger to 3.
The problem was not resolved.
please give any ideas for me ?
Did you follow the correct procedure to do Cisco Outbound Option Installation
1. Joining the IPCCDialer to the Domain
2. Installing the Outbound Dialer
3. Machine Wizard/Deployment Wizard (for IPCCDialer)
4. Configure Outbound Call Types
5. Configure Outbound Dialed Numbers
6. Configure the Outbound Skill Group
7. Enable the Outbound Option Call Variables
8. Outbound Option System Options Configuration
9. Outbound Option Dialer Configuration
10. Outbound Option Import Rule Configuration
11. Outbound Option Query Rule Configuration
12. Outbound Option Campaign Configuration
13. Enable Outbound Mode for Cisco Agent Desktop
14. Configure CallManager Device Pool
15. CallManager Bulk Administration Tool (BAT)
16. Adding a CTI Route Point for Outbound Abandon
17. Create an Outbound Administrative Script
18. Create an Outbound Reservation Script
19. Create an Outbound Abandon Script
20. Create the xx_Survey.txt Data File
21. Testing the Outbound Option
HTH ( Pls rate it)
The Outbound Option is unable to transfer customer calls to agents unless all agent phones have the Call Waiting feature enabled on their phones. This feature must be enabled on CallManager
*HTH*Pls rate it
I think I already enabled this feature. Because My CallManager is version 6.0, I can't find call waiting feature in Directory Number Setting. I configured busy trigger is 3. Is that ok?
Busy trigger of 3 on the agent phone is fine, you need 2 or more. What mode are you running in, Predictive, Preview, Progressive? Is it an agent based campaign or an IVR Campaign?
are you sure you do not have any Calling Search Space issues? Are the dialer ports in another partition then the agent ones? 7 seconds is the agent reservation timer, looks like the dailer can't transfer the call to the agent.
Yes. I already checked the Calling Search Space. It is configured in Directory Number Configuration.
Please show me how to debug this.
Can you at least for test put all this in the same partition? Does it work or not?
If not do you have any codec difference? If so can you try using G711 all the way?
And so on, you should be able to isolate wherever there are some specific issues for the media to connect.
I already resolved my issue. The cause is in Skill Group configuration. I logined to CTIOS client by an Agent who is in two skill groups(SG). One SG was added to Campaign Manager, the other is not.
Thank you so much everybody.