Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Outbound Option Retries

Hello:

Quick question... We're running ICM version 7.2 with the Outbound Option.  The department using the Outbound Option doesn't want a retry if the "Customer Not Home" condition is met.  They want one retry for the other conditions (No Answer, Busy, etc.).

I don't see any way to "disable" one specific retry condition.  However (and the manual doesn't specifically call this out), I was wondering if setting the Retry minutes to 0 would disable the specific condition.

Has anyone tried this?

Thanks for your feedback!

Ken

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Outbound Option Retries

I have tried this with a new data file importing daily. Setting the value to a 99999 prevents retries.

4 REPLIES

You can change the default values of the settings in campaign manager in ICM config manager to a high value like 9999. This will prevent retry for that condition.

I have tried this with a new data file importing daily. Setting the value to a 99999 prevents retries.

Thank you... Not the answer I was expecting but makes sense since our calling windows are just a few hours, this

would certainly prevent a call back.

Ken

Agreed. Would be nice to explicitly disable rather than trick the system.

Views
Helpful
Replies