Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

outbound ucce 7.5.8 webview

Hello I need Help!

can anyone tell me me if that field or account number is possible to shown in Layout of ctios toolkit agent for campaign outbound?

exist any reports of outbound with AHT statistics?

what reports exist for to says a supervisors of reason for customer do not buy any product of campaing outbound?

how can I to know of time that take to do all call of list of distribution or all contact call?

what are of reports in real time for webeview?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jessicas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

can anyone tell me me if that field or account number is possible to shown in Layout of ctios toolkit agent for campaign outbound?

Yes, this can be done through ECC variables.

AHT = average handled time for an agent?

You can run the Campaign Consolidated Daily Report or the Campaign Consolidated Interval Report . These reports have the AHT that you are looking for.

what reports exist for to says a supervisors of reason for customer do not buy any product of campaing outbound?

Can you please explain further what you are asking. I do not understand your question. What type of report are you looking for?

how can I to know of time that take to do all call of list of distribution or all contact call?

You can run the report Valid Campaign Dialing Times Real Time Report

Run this report to display the currently valid campaign dialing times.

Here is the Webview reporting guide for 7.5.x. In this guide it lists the real time reports.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_5/user/guide/ipcc75trg.pdf

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jessicas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, this can be done through ECC variables.

AHT = average handled time for an agent?

You can run the Campaign Consolidated Daily Report or the Campaign Consolidated Interval Report . These reports have the AHT that you are looking for.

Can you please explain further what you are asking. I do not understand your question. What type of report are you looking for?

You can run the report Valid Campaign Dialing Times Real Time Report

Run this report to display the currently valid campaign dialing times.

Here is the Webview reporting guide for 7.5.x. In this guide it lists the real time reports.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_5/user/guide/ipcc75trg.pdf

Hello Jessicas, Thanks you for your reply.

Best Regards