Views
Helpful
Replies

Outbound

bilalghayad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All;

Is it possible to have multiple list (multiple text files), and my outbound senario to run all of the entities of these lists?

Also, is it possible to have more than one outbound senario to be running at the same time, each outbound to run one list, so if I have 3 lists, then an 3 outbound senarios are running, each run one of these lists?

Regards

Bilal

5 Replies 5

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Bilal,

I guess you are talking about campaigns, you could have multiple campaigns with different skillgroups and agents assigned, for the import file it is usually just one.

Check the Admin install and admin guide on the Outbound option.

Regards,

Riccardo

Dear Riccardo;

Yes you can say campaigns, but it is actually a callback list to be done (it is like campaign). The CRM application that will generate the import file which will be the callback list that need to be called in the outbound, so in that case: the format of that file contains the campaign id to be used, so each record will be known via which outbound (campaign) to be executed, correct?

Is there a method to know the outbound call result, so my CRM can update his Database to be used in the application for other purposes?

Regards

Bilal

Well Bilal,

it all depends on how many agents and what sort of solution you are looking at right now.

You have two options:

1) Few agents, you make a personal call back for whichever task and assign it to a specific skill group, you will get you result codes and have the planned call occur in the set timeframe for the call back.

2) More agents, you switch to a campaign style approach, the interest is more in reaching the end destination then in actually returning the call, you will have several records and attempts with some penetration rule and your agents divided between outbound and inbound or even fully dedicated to outbound. You get your result code, you will need to do some data manipulation and then you will feed that data in the CRM and come up with a different list for next import once the campaign is finished(basically you will keep loading new campaigns making sure the data is formatted properly when the import is occuring).

Both options will work and should do and are currently used in the field.

Regards,

Riccardo

Special Thanks Riccardo.

Regarding to option (1): As I know that personal call back is used when the outbound tried to call and destination did not answer or was bussy, so when caller call back, he will be routed to the same agent that did the original outbound, correct?

Regarding to option (2): How I will get my result code and what kind of data manipulation I needed to be able to execulde the actual call result and then become able to update the CRM? Updating the CRM can be done by writing to the external DB via ODBC (this to be from the ICM script). But, I need to know how can I get the original data (results) that I can use it to update the CRM?

In other words, where I will be able to see the result code? In the import file it self or where? So I can use this results to update the CRM.

Your kindly help is high appreciated.

Regards

Bilal

Hi again Bilal,

for option 1, yes indeed

for option 2 you could use the call result in the ICM DB, see http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/outbound_option/outboundoption7_2/user/guide/ba722User.pdf page 147 and following. You will then apply your business rules/CRM depending on the result and modify accordingly the actual content of the newer import file.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: