Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packaged CCE - CTI Route Point can't register on CUCM

Hi,

I just finished my Packaged CCE lab and I tried to make some test calls. Unfortunatelly I realized that the CTI route point configured shows as not registered. I followed the Packaged CCE deployment instructions strictly but let me summarize what I already have.

1. pguser application user controlling the PCCEInternalDNs CTI route point

2. JTAPI installed on the call server

3. PG1A pointing to the CM subscriber configured with pguser (i double check the account login/password)

4. Dialied number on ICM matching the pattern (123XXXX, number is 1231000)

5. Scheduled script and call type as per the configuration guide

Again, my problem is that the PCCEInternalDNs CTI RP shows as Unregistered. I am not an expert but I didn't find anything suspicios with the dumplog utility on PG1A. Also I am able to login with configured agent ID on Finesse.

Any idea what can be causing this behavior?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES

The jtapi log should tell you what the PG sees about that CTI RP.  If you're sure everything is set correctly, remove the CTI RP from the jtapi user and add it again.  Restart the UCM PIM, Restart the UCM CTI Manager.  If all those things don't fix it, open up a TAC case.

david

The mistake which I did, was I didnt configure the DN using agentPG (PG1A perripheral) routing client.

After added the route point with agentPG routing client, my route point registered with CM.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gaurav Thakur

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. I changed the 123XXXX pattern to a single number 1231000 and then the CTI RP showed as registered.

I also added the extension range 1230000 to 1239999 to the Agent Targeting Rules in the Config Manager (not sure if this was necessary or not).

Cheers.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content