cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Passing BAAccountNumber to VXML application through ICM script in IVR based outbound campaign

hammad.saleem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to send account number to VXML application through ICM script. I am trying to use Call.BAAccountNumber variable to send to vxml application but it is not passing. On the same side if I pass some static calue for CLI to same set node it is passing successfully.

Is there any way to acheive this ?

Regards,

Hammad.

5 Replies 5

shirpati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hammad,

Assuming that you have correctly configured the ToExtVXML variable to pass the account number to your vxml application.

In your call flow make sure that you are using CUCM RP as an "Transfer to IVR" RP  in Outbound Option. We need to have CUCM RP setup for the "Transfer to IVR" campaign and then ICM script associated to that number (ICM script will be engaged with call hitting CUCM RP (dialed number) and it will in turn send call to CVP via Send to VRU node)

Idea is Dialer will transfer call to that RP and Dialer ports and that RP has  to be registered on the same AgentPG/CUCM in order to preserve call context/ECC variables.

Shirish.

Hi Shirish,

Our call flow is like this:

Dialer Ports --> CUCM --> Gateway -->CUCM --> CVP CallServer --> ICM -->VXML.

We have created dialed numbers on ICM with CVP Routing Client and that Dialed number is hitting ICM Routing Script. Can we achieve the same by using this call flow as obove scenario will completely change our flow.

Regards,

Hammad.

Below snippet is from the Outbound guide,

"A transfer to IVRcampaign places a route request call to a CTI Route Point dialed number on the Agent PG,which allows the call context of the customer call to be transferred to the IVR"

so for the call context to be preserved the call flow should be

Dialer ports-->CUCM RP--->AgentPG---->ScriptwithCUCMroutingclient--->SendToVRU----->vxmlgwprompt played to the end customer.

Hi Shrish,

Have tried the way you suggested. Its working now. Thanks!! Can you advise me if I can send more variables the way I am sending account number. As there are option to import customs fields into import rule. The requirement is to import lot of variables with campaign and then transfer them to VXML application. Can we do that ?

Or max how much variables we can pass from outbound call to vxml aplication.

regards,

Hammad.

Hi Shirish i am doing the same config but my call is failing at SendToVRU node. Any idea what am i missing.