Views
Helpful
Replies

PGAGENT Error [64] : Fault in the connection with Side

eleamoros
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a PG which is jumping from side to side each minute after a week working fine. To avoid this problem, I make a Reboot of the server and it works fine for 1 week.

The error showed from PGAgent is Error [64] The network name is unavailable

With this jumping, the service is not cut, but it is not a fine working.

It seems it is a process error. Y send a pgagent fromp PG window copy and a ccagent from Router window copy

I am looking for network errors, i see a 17% ping loss for packets wirth delay lower than 40 ms

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Any chance you're having network issues or maybe DNS issues, are you using the ip for the other UCCE components?

david

It is the only equipment which uses this LAN and DNS i far, far, bur I have observed:

ROUTER GW LAN:

Statistiques Ping pour X.X.X.1:

Paquets : envoyés = 200, reçus = 196, perdus = 4 (loss 2%),

Durée approximative des boucles en millisecondes :

Minimum = 2ms, Maximum = 15ms, Moyenne = 2ms

RTR_B:

Statistiques Ping pour X.X.X.2:

Paquets : envoyés = 200, reçus = 186, perdus = 14 (loss 7%),

Durée approximative des boucles en millisecondes :

Minimum = 29ms, Maximum = 47ms, Moyenne = 30ms

But I was asking about any possibility of configuration in the PG to avoid this prooblem or to book a solution.

Thanks

If you're having network issues, which it seems you are as you're getting packet loss, there's no configuration change which is going to help.  If the network is broken everything riding on the network will fail.

david

Yes but, it is bizarre, I reboot the PG and the problems dissappear for 1 week.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: