Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Place Call step error and disconnect

UCCX 7. UCM7. Relicast Informacast.

I am using the Place Call step to send an audible to an Informacast Paging Group.  The Paging Group is created and functions.  The UCCX script is able to place a call to that DN and the audible tone rings.   The problem is that once this occurs, the Caller then hears Ringback, an error message "I'm sorry, we are currently experiencing system problems....: and the call is disconnected.

Additionally, when debuging reactively, I see the following:

Audible Plays

Place Call outputs to "Successful"

Caller hears ringback

Caller is disconnected

Error: Contact id: 19077, Contact terminated remotely

The Script loops back to the beginning of the script instead of exiting the Successful Branch and flowing down.

I place a GOTO in the Successful Branch, however, it loopped before hitting that.

I have created a simple test based upon a script that Andignan provided a while back.

I have verified that my JTAPI and Dialog Groups are both correct (in this case, "0" for both)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Member

Re: Place Call step error and disconnect

Thanks for sharing the script! Please mark this post as "Answered" as it would be very helpful for anyone searching relevant issue later.

2 REPLIES
Community Member

I have resolved this by placing a Terminate step to my callContact (not Triggering Contact) in the Successful Branch of the Place Call step.

I have attached a copy of the working script.

Community Member

Thanks for sharing the script! Please mark this post as "Answered" as it would be very helpful for anyone searching relevant issue later.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content