Views
Helpful
Replies

play music instead of silence on the default script

moabdallah
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to configure the IPCC Express

If the Agents are busy or not ready, IPCC default script play the greeting message then silence time then greeting and so on ........

I want to replace the silence time by music file

How can I do this ? how can I change the default script to play the greeting message then music file and so on … ?

Regards

Mohamed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can take out the Delay DelayWhileQueue Sec step and insert another PlayPrompt step that will reference your .wav music file.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Hi,

Thanks for your reply

I am not expert with the scripting tool

How can I place the play prompt step instead of the Hold Step ?

Regards

Mohamed

Wing Yin MO
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all you need to do is after the play prompt for the trigger contact, expand the "call contact" pallet from the left hand side, drag "call hold" step after, this will put the call on hold, and if the cti port is configure correctly with the MRG, it will stream moh from CCM. Add in the delay you want after the call hold step, and next would be the call unhold, trigger contact, if will then continute your script. Hold this helps!

Hi,

Sorry, I am not experts with the script tool

What is the hold & unhold ?

Is it the silence time after the greeting message ??

I don't want any silence

I want to play the greeting then a music file and repeat these steps

can you explain in more detail ?

Yes, the Call Hold step is giving you silence. In your script, you can replace the Call Hold step with a Play Prompt step by dragging and dropping Play Prompt from the left hand window in Script Editor. The Play Prompt step should be under Media. You can then delete the Call Hold/Call Unhold steps. Right-click Play Prompt and choose Properties. Set the Prompt to the .wav file that you want to play. As was mentioned before, the other option is to setup MOH on Callmanager in which case callers will hear the MOH configured for the CTI port.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Thanks for your help

I would like also to change the welcome/greeting message on the default script by another Wav file ( customized welcome message ) ?

Can u help me on this ?

Regards

Mohamed

Sure. You can change the prompt by right-clicking the Play Prompt step that plays the greeting and going to Properties. Change the .wav file to the new greeting.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Hi,

I am trying now to change the silence ( HOLD ) by a music file

but there is no HOLD step on my default Cisco script The script file named icd.aef located on

c:\script\icd.aef

The Steps on the icd.aef file are the following:

Start

Accept (--Triggering Contact--)

Play Prompt (-- Triggering Contact--, welcomePrompt)

Select Resource (--Triggering Contact-- from CSQ)

Connected

Queued

QueueLoop:

PlayPrompt(--Triggering Contact--, QueuePrompt)

Delay DelayWhileQueue Sec

Goto QueueLoop

END

Can you help me

Regards

Mohamed

You can take out the Delay DelayWhileQueue Sec step and insert another PlayPrompt step that will reference your .wav music file.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: