Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Play prompt before call is handed to the agent

I am editing a script and I have found that a prompt is not playing if the caller is queue.  But it does play if an agent is available and "Ready" when the call comes in.

Below is a screenshot of the script.  The prompt that is not playing if the call was queued is the "RecordingPrompt".  During reactive debugging, it appears to be playing the prompt, but I do not hear it on the phone.  Is there an Unhold step or some other step that I am missing so that the caller hears this prompt, even after the go through the queue?

Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Debbie

Capture.PNG

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Debbie,

My guess for this script is that you are trying to do somw kind of workaround to make a agent greeting.

The script is correct, however i guess you are only missing one step which is the unhold, try placing a call unhold before the IF statement of the recordingprompt== true and give it a try.

Amer

2 REPLIES

Hello Debbie,

My guess for this script is that you are trying to do somw kind of workaround to make a agent greeting.

The script is correct, however i guess you are only missing one step which is the unhold, try placing a call unhold before the IF statement of the recordingprompt== true and give it a try.

Amer

I placed the unhold right before the prompt in the "False" leg of the If statement. 

Thank you

Debbie

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content