cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Playing a Warning prompt for Recording

Chris Bomba
Level 4
Level 4

I want to play a prompt that warns the caller that the call maybe be recorded for training purposes.

The problem I am having is that I want to play it right before the call is answered by the analyst.

But lets say I put it before the connected state, so the script see an agent available and tries to route the call, and the recording is played right before it routes the call. If the agent doesn't answer it the call we be placed back in the queue and then the caller will hear it again when they try to get routed again. I want to make sure that the call is answered first then play the prompt.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris,

Yes you can play the prompt "calls are being recorded for training purpose" after the call is answered by using what cisco calls auto greeting. However this is a bad practice and am sure will be out of compliance as well.

If you implement the above instead of agents name you record your greeting and it gets played before agent says any thing.

The right way is to have this mandatory recording at the beginning usually soon after firms recognition and welcome greeting. When that is out you can then send the call to your desired logic, greeting etc. This is best practice and legally acceptable as well.

Thanks,

Baseer.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris,

Yes you can play the prompt "calls are being recorded for training purpose" after the call is answered by using what cisco calls auto greeting. However this is a bad practice and am sure will be out of compliance as well.

If you implement the above instead of agents name you record your greeting and it gets played before agent says any thing.

The right way is to have this mandatory recording at the beginning usually soon after firms recognition and welcome greeting. When that is out you can then send the call to your desired logic, greeting etc. This is best practice and legally acceptable as well.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Thanks for the reply. I shall move in this direction. Thanks for clarifying the legality issues as well.

Chris