Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup/Alert for Agent UCCX 9 - CAD

Hi

I have a contact center scenario where callers will hear a message 'Welcome to .. and enter account number..."

Existing customers can type in their acct ID and follow the prompt to check balance, etc from SQL database 2012.

also at the end it will give them an option to speak to an agent for further queries,

When they select the option to connect to an agent, I Want the agent to be notified using a popup with the

previously entered account number (so the agent can quickly search the customer detail while accepting the call)

or the relevant data about the customer (such as first/last name etc.), so the agent can great him properly with

his/her name.

Is this possible with UCCX 9 - CAD or may be with UCCX 10 - Finesse or with any other third party application

Thanks

shameer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Right before the caller is

Right before the caller is transferred to an Agent (before the Select Resource Step in most cases) use the Set Enterrprise Call Info Step (Expanded Call Variable Tab) to pass the Variable value on..check out the screen and let me know if this helps..

5 REPLIES

This is possible with UCCX 9

This is possible with UCCX 9 and is configured from Cisco Desktop Administrator..that is selectable from the Navigation drop down list from the Web GUI interface.

Hi SamThank you very much for

Hi Sam

Thank you very much for the quick reply

I'll check this and update you

Thanks

shameer

Hi Samcan you please check

Hi Sam

can you please check the screen and let me know, i cannot the account number or name on CAD or as a pop up

Thanks

shameer

Right before the caller is

Right before the caller is transferred to an Agent (before the Select Resource Step in most cases) use the Set Enterrprise Call Info Step (Expanded Call Variable Tab) to pass the Variable value on..check out the screen and let me know if this helps..

Thanks Samthat did the trick

Thanks Sam

that did the trick, i can see the account number and also managed to get the name to display as well

Thank you once again :)

shameer

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content