Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Porting 3.5 scripts to 7.0 - file location problems

Instead if upgrading from 3.5 to 7.0 I'm building my new 7.0 IPCCx servers from the ground up.

just tried to move the first of my scripts over and have some pathing problems with some subroutines.

I uploaed the main script and the sub-routine scripts to the default location in the Script Managemnet part of the tool. (so no sub folders, etc)

The main script does not run as IPCC is complaining that it cannot find the sub-routine scripts

6733: Jun 23 14:43:43.432 EDT %MIVR-SS_TEL-3-EXCEPTION:    com.cisco.script.ScriptNotFoundException: user script 'C:\Progra~1\wfavvid\Scripts\user\\HolidayCheck.aef

The uploaded scripts physicall exist on the server at location "C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Scripts\user\default"  but it appears that the intrepeter is looking for the sub-routines at "C:\Progra~1\wfavvid\Scripts\user\\" !!!

I cannot upload scripts to this location (by default it loades them to "C:\Program Files\wfavvid\Scripts\user\default" and I tried to reference the subrouting by "/defaut/HolidayCheck.aef" and it still doesn't like it.

What am I doing wrong.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Re: Porting 3.5 scripts to 7.0 - file location problems

Hi

I'd check how you are referring to the subflows in your script; perhaps that's where the extra \ is coming from?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
3 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Hi

I'd check how you are referring to the subflows in your script; perhaps that's where the extra \ is coming from?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

found my problem.  I was calling the subroutine incorrectly in the script ported over from 3.5.  Thought the validation tool might have caught any systex changes but I guess not.

I needed to call the sub-routine by SCRIPT[subroutine.aef]  and not just "subroutine.aef".

I've been at 3.5 for far too long.  I think this conversion is going to hurt me.

Super Bronze

Hi

Good work..

Stick with it, I find things much better with UCCX since v5.0. Maybe I'm just getting the hang of it though rather than it getting better :-)

For future reference I don't think the migration tools ever do anything with the scripts. Usually you find they get version-bumped when you open and save them next time; the scripts just get copied as far as I know when you use the DMA-type tool for CCX8.0.

Aaron

Views
Helpful
Replies