Views
Helpful
Replies

Position in the queue-UCCX Script

hamed1900
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I want to make a script so when all agents are busy, the prompt playing saying"......you are 4th in the queue".

My problem is how I can make the prompt to get # from " Get reporting statics". I have seen some posts here which was very useful, however, still do not know how configure a " prompt" to fetch "position in the queue".

What I did not which does not work is in the attachment. I really apprecitae if someone can help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

So - you have the get reporting step correct by the look of it, this will set your PIQ int to the position in queue.

There are two options for the prompt:

- You can use the 'create generated prompt' step to create a prompt from the int (it will just say 'one' or 'three' for example). You still need to get recorded prompts that say 'you are currently' and 'in the queue' to play before and after it, the system doesn't generate those for you...

- I would get whoever you use to record the 'you are currently' and 'in the queue' prompts to also record prompts saying 'one', 'two' 'three' etc up to whatever number you like, and then select one of those prompts to play based on the value of PIQ. It's more work than just using a create generated prompt step, but generally sounds better.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

So - you have the get reporting step correct by the look of it, this will set your PIQ int to the position in queue.

There are two options for the prompt:

- You can use the 'create generated prompt' step to create a prompt from the int (it will just say 'one' or 'three' for example). You still need to get recorded prompts that say 'you are currently' and 'in the queue' to play before and after it, the system doesn't generate those for you...

- I would get whoever you use to record the 'you are currently' and 'in the queue' prompts to also record prompts saying 'one', 'two' 'three' etc up to whatever number you like, and then select one of those prompts to play based on the value of PIQ. It's more work than just using a create generated prompt step, but generally sounds better.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Aron,

I have the same problem here. Did you have an example script to share?

I have this but I do know if forgot something, did not work fine.

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: