cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Post Call Survey UCCX 8.5

Phil Bradley
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all. I would like to know if UCCX 8.5 has post call survey available. I have the standard licenses so I cannot connect to an external database to store results. Can I add a post call survey to the end of my script and store the results in the UCCX database? If I can do this, is this an optioanl feature or something that UCCX can do out of the box?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Phil,

Post call survey is something hard to do even for systems licensed with all the bells and whistles. The most common implementation I've seen is to modify the call control buttons on Cisco Agent Desktop such that pressing 'disconnect' is actually initiating a blind transfer of the caller to the post call survey scripts. Unfortunately with standard licensing you are not entitled to Cisco Agent Desktop so this is likely not an option for you.

To make matters worse, from a scripting perspective; once the caller is delivered to the agent the contact center loses all control over that call and can no longer control it.

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Thanks for the reply Tanner! I have dialed in to other systems that ask upfront if you would like to take a survey before transfering you to an agent by pressing 1 or 2, but apparently this is not a Cisco System.

Yes, it does make matters worse that you lose control once an agent takes over. Relying on an agent to transfer is not the best approach since they may not be consistent on transferring. From what you said, it appears that contact center has no method for post surveys without a transfer from the agent.

Thanks,

Phil

Phil,

You're not entirely without options. This is an area we're interested in improving upon. If you'd like to discuss some options please feel free to reach out.

Tanner Ezell

www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Phil,

Were you able to solve it and implement post call survey with UCCX?  I would much rather redirect the call to a system that specializes in handling these calls where a supervisor can manage their own questions and we dont have to tinker with the script everytime they want to change something.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: